Raksha

REQUEST - Leave your views, opnions and comments about Sonakshi Sinha in the comment section of every post

Sonakshi Sinha: Sonakshi Sinha Songs from Dabangg I

Sonakshi Sinha Songs from Dabangg I

Dabangg 1 (1990) was the first movie of Sonakshi Sinha and she proved herself very well. She got the appeal of traditional Indian beauty with the confidence. No one can ever forget that dialogue of Sonakshi Sinha - "Thappad se darr nahi lagta hai sahab, pyar se lagta hai"

So lets see the Songs of Sonakshi Sinha from Dabangg I - 

Chori Kiya Re Jiya from the movie Dabangg I - If you want to see the real beauty of Sonakshi Sinha than you should watch this song. Simply looking amazing in Indian Saree with full of innocence. I can watch this song million times. Hope you guys feel in the same way -





Tere mast mast Do Nain - Second super hit songs from Dabangg I. Really suit on Sonakshi Sinha - What do you say guys -



Munni Badnam Hui - This was the most famous song of Dabangg I apart from Tere mast mast do nain



Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

आप को ये पोस्ट कैसी लगी, कृपया अपनी राय दे

धन्यवाद !!
=====================================
Please add your valuable view and opinion on this post.

We will publish your comments so come again and check it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...